In This Episode…
- Why you should find and share your voice
- Discerning different voices when making decisions
- How to say no to requests without feeling guilty
Ways to Listen to this Episode:
- Use the player above to listen/download the episode from this page
- Listen on iTunes, Google Play Music or Stitcher Radio (don't forget to rate, review and subscribe!)
Confidence is a courageous thing. It's our responsibility to give birth and share our voice.
When you listen to the wrong voices, you make the wrong choices.
You train people how to treat you.
You are worthy of being treated with kindness. You have more power than you realize.
What You Can Do
Learn how to say No to people without giving an explanation.
You have the power to make decisions that will either build you up or tear you down.
You have a powerful word in your vocabulary – No. You have to acknowledge that you can't do it all. Simply say, "I'm not going to be able to do that." Period. No explanation required. You can't concern yourself with what that person will think of you.
Develop the discernment to know when someone is speaking to you in love (i.e., for your own good), and when they are talking "down" to you in a mean way because of their own issues or agenda.
What have you done today to become a stronger version of yourself?
Connect with My Guest
Joel Boggess, Syndicated Podcast Host, Bestselling Author, and Success Coach
Links and Resources
Finding Your Voice by Joel Boggess
Defy Email and Info Overload! (free 15-minute audio from Daree)