Online Dating, International Style with Anita Covic
In This Episode…
Ways to Listen to this Episode:
- Use the player above to listen/download the episode from this page
- Listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio (don't forget to rate, review and subscribe!)
Online dating is accepted much more for busy people who want to meet someone special—it doesn’t carry the same stigma as before. We use the internet for so many of our day-to-day activities—why not use it as a tool for dating?
What You Can Do
In your dating profile, Anita recommends:
- Using pictures that reflect your personality, but no selfies.
- Using positive and upbeat language.
- Describing the things that you enjoy, and what you’re looking for—not what you DON’T want.
- Being honest about your relationship status and goals.
- When you meet someone, make sure that what you say online matches who you are in person, and do not discuss former relationships.
Connect with My Guest
Anita Covic, Dating Specialist